All effective workforce solutions require innovative and effective tools. Our growing suite of products and services will help you build the workforce our industry deserves.
- Skills-based job matching matching portal, specifically for the construction industry
- Employers can search qualified Candidates by skills and trade path interests – or post a position and allow the TSM matching engine do the work
- Individual skill endorsement
- Supports Target Hire
- Partner portal access
- Accessible via website and mobile app
- Open Education Resources for teachers/instructors to TEACH Construction.
- Curriculum and the related instructional resources for professionals to deliver high quality training in the construction trades
- Lesson Plans
- Presentation slide decks
- Narrated presentation videos
- Knowledge Review questions
- Skills exercises
- Instructor review tools
- Build Projects
- Online learning portal to support training in the trades
- A series of free access courses
- Supports the issuance of digital credentials upon successful completion of a course though system integration with Building Credentials digital badging platform.
- Provides opportunity for private branded courses for partner organization
Building Credentials –
- A digital badging authority and platform to support the construction industry
- Digital Badges, or micro certifications, are web-enabled versions of a credential that is portable, stackable, shareable, and easy verifiable in real time.
- Currently Integrated with Trade Skills University
- Available for partnership with industry organization authorized to endorse skills
Apprentice Tracker – Release Date Q3 2020
- Track training hours and competencies per Employee
- Supervisor Sign-off of On the Job Training
- Cross-walked to industry approved competencies